It all starts with steel
Steel is the proven standard in the effort to create sustainable architecture, and it is the primary material used to manufacture Butler® building systems. In addition to being 100% recyclable and reusable, steel can reduce utility costs, lifetime maintenance and the amount of waste material created. The fact is, providing more building efficiency for the cost has always been a point of difference for Butler.
- Butler engineering optimizes a building design to enhance the most efficient use of raw materials.
- Through extensive testing and computer modeling, we’re able to reduce the amount of steel used to meet stringent building codes.
- In many instances, lighter-weight structures can also reduce the size of footings and foundations, reducing the amount of concrete and steel used.
- A high percentage of Butler components contain recycled scrap materials. By salvaging unused steel from consumer and industrial users, Butler creates an ecologically attractive way to complete building designs.
- Butler buildings can be easily modified, providing a cost-effective means of construction and remodeling while also extending the life of the building.