eShadowall™ Wall System
The eShadowall™ wall system adds life cycle cost savings to building projects where energy efficiency is a chief concern. Energy efficiency is gained through its unique assembly design, combining thermal spacer blocks and fiberglass blanket insulation. It requires as much as 33 percent fewer fasteners than most wall panel systems, reducing installation costs and preventing heat loss.
Features And Benefits
- Corrugation: deep 1-7/16” corrugations provide strength to resist billowing when fasteners are installed
- Fasteners: semi-concealed fasteners to enhance appearance
- Punching: exclusive factory-punched panels allow for speedy installation and ensure long-term building performance
- Finishing options: superior-performance Butler-Cote™ finish system (Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000®) adds beauty and protection
- Available gauge: 26-gauge panels
- Insulation accommodation: marries thermal spacer blocks, fiberglass blanket insulation and a vapor barrier to fulfill the International Energy Conservation Code and ASHRAE Standard 90.1 (the foundation of many code requirements in the U.S.)
- Panel dimensions: panels are 36” in width and up to 40’ in length
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!