Butler Manufacturing’s Response to COVID-19
Butler Manufacturing™ is dedicated to supporting our builders, our employees, and our communities. We want to assure you of our commitment to providing support and service to navigate this ever-evolving period. We are focused primarily on two areas:
Healthy and Safety
In addition to following the guidelines set forth by federal and local governments, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have
taken the following steps to ensure our employees are safe:
- Reinforced enhanced personal hygiene and workplace sanitization in all our locations.
- Provided the resources and support necessary for as many of our employees who can work from home, to do so.
- Area managers and support people are available to our builders via virtual meetings, phone calls, emails, and text.
Monitoring the Situation
Our senior leadership team meets regularly to assess the impact to our builders and our internal staff. We ask that each of you continue to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization, CDC, SBA, local governments and local public health authorities, here are links to these sites:
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov
- The World Health Organization website at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- The Small Business Administration website at www.sba.gov/