CMR-24® Roof System
The CMR-24® roof system is ideal for applications requiring the proven performance of the MR-24® roof system along with enhanced energy efficiency and a finished interior look. It offers all the benefits of the MR-24 standing-seam roof system with an added rigid insulation board and steel liner.
Features And Benefits
- Features the same exclusive panel seaming process and clip system used on the MR-24® roof system
- Specially designed bearing plate evenly distributes the weight of the roof panels and clips to support the structural steel
- Superior-quality rigid insulation board is available in a variety of thicknesses and insulating values
- Interior metal liner protects the insulation and gives the building interior a finished look with excellent energy performance
- Features 2¾” rib heights
- Can save up to 90 percent on roof maintenance costs
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating, U.S. Army Corps-tested, FM Global available and Miami-Dade County-approved
- Available in in several cool colors for added energy savings
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!