MR-24® Roof System
The MR-24® roof system is the industry’s first and finest standing-seam metal roof system — with 50+ years of proven in-place weathertight performance.
Features And Benefits
- Acts like a monolithic steel surface covering the entire building and providing superior protection
- Specifically designed with movable clips to accommodate roof movement under changing temperatures
- Creates an exclusive 360-degree Pittsburgh double-lock seam, with the final 180 degrees field rolled for superior performance and protection
- Factory-punched panels and structural members ensure proper alignment and accurate installation
- Accommodates additional blanket insulation thicknesses or the ThermaLiner™ insulation system to enhance energy efficiency
- A material-efficient option with compelling sustainability attributes
- Available in several cool colors for added energy savings
- Features 2¾” rib heights
- Can save up to 90 percent on roof maintenance costs
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating, U.S. Army Corps-tested, FM Global available and Miami-Dade County-approved
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!