Sky-Web® And Sky-Web II® Fall Protection And Insulation Support Systems
The Sky-Web® and Sky-Web II® fall protection and insulation support systems are the unique, easy-to-install safety systems designed to enhance worker safety and productivity on the job site. The Sky-Web system is an open polyester scrim mesh. Sky-Web II is a web of knotted nylon mesh.
Features And Benefits
- Protect against leading-edge-of-roof falls
- Passive-restraint solutions similar to an automobile airbag
- No action required by workers, such as tying off with lanyards, to provide safety
- Greatly reduces the distance of a fall, and thus the severity of injury
- Can remain in place after building is complete to act as a support system for roof insulation
- NOTE: Sky-Web systems do not eliminate fall hazard from the nonleading edge of the roof and during installation
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!