TBS™ Insulation System
As energy codes become more stringent and energy costs continue to fluctuate, it’s important to have an insulation system that will help save on the building’s heating and cooling costs. The unique design of the TBS™ insulation system for the MR-24® roof system provides more blanket insulation to meet stringent U-factors and R-values required by stricter energy codes. It also can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to install competitive below-the-purlin insulation systems.
Features And Benefits
- Installed from the top, eliminating the need for bands and reducing installation time and cost
- Installs with various Butler® structural members to accommodate different building designs
- Meets IECC 2015 codes with tested U-factors as low as 0.029
- Roof structurals are accessible as a result of above-the-purlin system installation
- Compatible with Sky-Web® and Sky-Web II® fall protection and insulation support systems
- Unique design offers improved interior finish
- Maintains vapor retarder integrity
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!