VSR II™ Architectural Roof System
The VSR II™ architectural roof system is a versatile structural standing-seam roof system designed exclusively for architectural applications with roof slopes of 1/4”:12” and greater.
Features And Benefits
- Accommodates complex roof geometries and simplifies flashing designs
- Can be used in continuous roof-to-fascia design treatments
- Panels are available in 16” widths and are manufactured from 24-gauge steel
- Features a 2” rib height
- Minor longitudinal flutes provide pleasing appearance
- All colors are cool roof fluoropolymer formulations, with an SRI of 29 or greater
- Concealed movable clips anchor roof panels for spans up to 50’
- Allows up to 2” of thermal movement to reduce wear and tear
- Factory-installed sealant on roof clips and panels provides extra protection against leaks
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating, U.S. Army Corps-tested and FM Global available
- Available weathertightness warranties of up to 25 years
- Can be used with blanket or rigid insulation options as well as the ThermaLiner™ insulation system
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!