Freight & Logistics Building Solutions
Butler Manufacturing™ has solutions to provide stability to your supply chain.
Butler Offers You More
Recent disruptions in supply chains have exposed a vulnerability no one could have predicted. Manufacturers and suppliers are looking for new ways to deliver their products to their customers and to build resilience into their processes. Butler Manufacturing™ supplies building solutions that provide critical stability to keep supply chains moving.
- Butler® facilitates multi-site programs on a regional, national, and global basis.
- Our centralized program management produces greater continuity, consistency, and design standardization that streamlines construction and maximizes cost-effectiveness over a one-off approach.
- Butler takes design-build to the next level through direct engagement with construction groups, consulting engineers, and contractors.
- Our collaborative, ‘lean’ construction process allows an owner to understand the cost impact of the decisions made across pre-construction and lets them make informed decisions regarding value-engineered options.
- We worked with one of the world’s largest firms to cut design to delivery time from 24 weeks to 18 weeks. Along with faster design and delivery, the early coordination process allows for faster steel erection, resulting in earlier dry-in dates, and earlier commencement of process work.
- Butler uses just-in-time manufacturing techniques to synchronize the fabrication and delivery of materials to match the sequencing of the project. This approach reduces the loss of materials, provides increased job-site space for better safety, and significantly improves the speed of construction.
- Butler provides maximum flexibility while simplifying the supply chain. We provide pre-engineered and conventionally designed building systems or a hybrid combination of the two methods.