Butlerib® II Roof System
The Butlerib® II roof system is the industry’s best through-fastened roof system-engineered to be economical both to install and to maintain. It is the basic roof system for the Widespan™ structural system.
Features And Benefits
- 1½” corrugation makes the Butlerib II roof panel one of the strongest in the industry
- Available punched to ensure accurate endlap alignment and easy installation
- Factory-slotted holes allow roof panels to expand and contract during seasonal temperature changes to reduce wear and tear
- Pre-formed sealant grooves promote accurate sealant placement between panels
- “Return leg” full side-lap corrugation provides extra support at the panel side laps
- Exclusive Lock-Rivet™ fastener further enhances weathertight performance
- Easily insulated with fiberglass blanket insulation or the ThermaLiner™ insulation system
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating, U.S. Army Corps-tested, FM Global available and Miami-Dade County-approved
- Available 10-year weathertightness warranty
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!