Shadowall EX and Shadowall Wall Systems
The Shadowall EX™ and Shadowall™ Wall Systems combine an architecturally pleasing appearance with exceptional energy efficiency. The Shadowall EX is designed to provide a low-cost alternative to IMPs. With both systems, no additional framing is needed to support its installation and the panels require as much as 33-percent fewer fasteners for lower installation cost and reduced heat loss.
Shadowall EX™ Wall System
Worry less about meeting ever-changing energy codes with the new, innovative Shadowall EX™ Wall System, offering superior energy efficiency at a lower cost than insulated metal panels. Shadowall EX utilizes a unique stanchion system that allows for 8 inches of blanket insulation, providing outstanding U-factor ratings.
Shadowall™ Wall System
The Shadowall™ Wall System incorporates many of the features listed above and is ideal for creating architecturally pleasing exteriors with design elements that enhance thermal performance. The Shadowall Wall System adds beauty and lifecycle cost savings, accommodating 6-inches of blanket insulation.
Features And Benefits
- Corrugation: 1-7/16-inch corrugation, providing extra strength
- Fasteners: semi-concealed fasters are available in a variety of options to meet your needs
- Punching: optional factory-punched panels and structural members ensure proper fit and alignment
- Finishing options: superior performance Butler-Cote™ finish system (Kynar500® or Hylar 5000®) adds beauty and protection
- Available gauge: 24- or 26-gauge steel
- Panel dimensions: 36 inches wide and up to 40 feet in length
- Options: thermal break window frame available in a variety of sizes and colors
- U-factor ratings: between 0.46 and 0.47
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!