Distribution & Warehouse Building Solutions
Butler Manufacturing™ has flexible, quality solutions to meet your specifications.
Butler Offers You More
Every year, Butler® aids in the design, manufacture, and erection of over 700 distribution and warehouse projects. We meet industry demand, from long-term storage space to quick-turn, packing and shipping facilities to designs that support high-volume supply chain operations. Butler Manufacturing™ provides building solutions to meet your specifications.
No aspect of The Butler Difference is more important than the Butler Builder®. Today there are more than 1,000 Butler Builders worldwide. From initial design through completed construction, no one builds like your Butler Builder.
- Independent construction professionals who undergo comprehensive training from Butler Manufacturing.
- Single-source responsibility assures faster construction and greater cost-effectiveness.
- Local experts with outstanding reputations.
- The Butler MR-24® roof system provides long-lasting weathertightness for your distribution or warehouse facility.
- The Butler Truss PurlinXT™ wide bay system allows for 60’ of clear space between columns. Truss PurlinXT is ideal for buildings requiring clear, open interior space for equipment placement, racking, and storage.
- Tested assemblies ensure you a more accurate estimate of long-term energy consumption to lower total cost of ownership.
- Daylighting options help create natural lighting for your facility and reduce costs.
- Our exclusive partnership with Konecranes allows our builders to get a crane system that integrates with our building system.