Landmark™ 2000 Structural System
The Landmark™ 2000 structural system combines solid-web primary frames, factory-punched Truss PurlinXT™ secondary structural members and rod bracing to form a long-bay framing system that can span up to 60 feet. The special truss purlin system (with open-web secondary structurals) is a Butler exclusive.
Features And Benefits
- Uses Truss PurlinXT to achieve up to 60-foot bays, available in 30-, 34- and 40-inch depths
- Features acrylic-coated galvanized trusses, which protect from corrosion and provide an attractive interior appearance
- Enhances ease of erection through factory-assembled, factory-punched structural members
- Offers design flexibility for a combination of roof slopes and ridge designs
- Provides an economic design solution for buildings that require wide-open interior space
- Integrates with conventional wall products, such as masonry, precast concrete, site-cast tilt wall and nonmetal curtain walls
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!