Butlerib II EX and Butlerib II Wall Systems
The Butlerib II EX™ and Butlerib® II Wall Systems create the look and performance you want, with outstanding affordability, and provides a low-cost alternative to IMPs. Both systems offer unlimited. They offer unlimited design freedom and are the fundamental wall system for any Butler® building.
Butlerib II EX Wall System
The Butlerib II EX™ Wall System delivers exceptional energy performance while providing an architecturally appealing exterior at a lower cost than insulated metal panels. The Butlerib II EX Wall System utilizes a unique stanchion that allows for an incredible 8-inches of blanket insulation, creating exceptional U-factor ratings of between 0.46 and 0.47.
Butlerib II Wall System
The Butlerib II® Wall System, the basic wall system for any Butler building, is an extremely popular choice for any building application, providing aesthetics, performance, and affordability. The Butlerib II Wall System, which incorporates many of the features listed above, can be used either alone or incorporated with other materials such as brick, EFIS, or other Butler® metal wall systems for unlimited design freedom and accommodates 4 inches of blanket insulation.
Features And Benefits
- Corrugation: 1-1/2-inch corrugation, providing extra strength
- Fasteners: a variety of fastener options to meet your needs
- Punching: optional factory punched panels and structural members ensure proper fit and alignment
- Finishing options: superior performance Butler-Cote finish system (Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000®) adds beauty and protection
- Available gauges: 24- or 26- gauge steel
- Panel dimensions: 36-inches wide and up to 40-feet in length
Ready To Start Building?
Find your local Butler Builder® to get started on your project!